Banquet Room Guidelines
Let us help you plan the perfect event. If you have an event that you’d like to take place, we’d be more than happy to serve you; we can accommodate any type of gathering with a capacity level of 60 seated inside the banquet room. We also have large party offerings so if you have more than 60 in your group please let the banquet manager know and they can go over options with you.
- Casual Atmosphere
- Variety of Heathen Craft Beers
- Private Event space
- Multiple room set up variations
- Free parking on weekends and after 6pm throughout the week
- Pets and Children Welcome
- Projector with sound that syndicates on all televisions in the room
- Laptop connection (requires HDMI cord)
- Free Wi-Fi available
Host Your Next Event At Heathen’s Feral Public House
Monday – Thursday
- $100 booking deposit(which is applied towards final tab if not cancelled within 7 days of event)
- $400 food and beverage minimum*(before tax & gratuity)
- *Must meet minimum to have $100 room fee waived. If you do not reach the minimum, the remainder will be deducted from the deposit
Friday – Sunday
- $200 booking deposit (which is applied towards final tab if not cancelled within 7 days of event)
- $600 food and beverage minimum*(before tax & gratuity)
- *Must meet minimum to have $200 room fee waived. If you do not reach the minimum, the remainder will be deducted from the deposit Banquets occurring on the weekend Friday thru Sunday must preorder from our banquet menu or packages.
20% service charge in lieu of gratuity and must be paid on 1 tab
Reservation good for 3 hours min. and is $100 fee per hour thereafter
Groups 20 or less – Possiblity of sharing room at managers discretion
For events that choose to order on separate tabs
- $100 per hour room rental fee
- $400 food and beverage minimum (before tax & gratuity)
- 20% charge in lieu of gratuity applied on all tabs participating in event
- All tabs go towards minimum.
- Option to order from Banquet Limited Off Menu*
*Limit menu choices based on the capacity of our kitchen, the quickest to prepare and helps to ensure all guests receive their food at the same time and helps keep the flow of our restaurant in sync. Should you choose to order off menu from the Banquet Limited Menu and not get a package, we recommend that you pre-order. Please be aware this option is only available Mon-Thur.
Decorations and Set up:
We are flexible and open to ideas. If you would like to come before your reserved time to decorate the banquet room, just let us know
Confirmation of number of guests and menu items must take place 72 hours prior to the scheduled event. We recommend making your reservations as far in advance as possible. Please plan ahead, as popular times and dates fill quickly. Reservations are based upon availability and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are looking for something tailored to your specific needs please ask and we will try our best to accommodate. To reserve the patio exclusively or special times for the holidays please contact